Whilst pregnant with my first child I experienced the benefits of reflexology and I loved every minute of it! So rather than return to my position of Marketing Manager I trained with the International Institute of Reflexology (IIR) and passed my IIR Diploma in Reflexology in London (one year course).
The IIR have been teaching for over 70 years to the highest professional standards and the Original Ingham Method techniques are taught only by tutors licensed by the IIR to ensure authenticity is maintained.
Other Training Courses
- Mindful Reflexology (trained by Sally Earlam). Reflexology has been shown to aid relaxation and improve wellbeing. This course has given me extra techniques and sequences that can be used to help support the body systems in these difficult times.
- Indian Head Massage (trained by Louise Keet).
- In March and September 2014 I took part in a two day course in London specialising in Reproflexology (reflexology for fertility) which was amazing! Barbara Scott our tutor was able to impart so much of her knowledge. I completed the next two day course in September 2014 and officially trained in Reproflexology. Please contact me if you are interested in learning further details about this. Please refer to my 'Fertility Reflexology' page for further details.
- In March 2015 I took part in a two day 'Conception and Maternity' course with Sally Earlam. The knowledge imparted was amazing with a whole day of practical hands on reflexology! My clients are already benefiting from this amazing course!
- In 2017 I took part in Ziggie Bergmans Facial Reflexology course which has produced amazing results for my clients! As the facial reflexes are so near to the brain the body relaxes so quickly! One of my clients fell asleep within 9 minutes of me starting the treatment.
I am very passionate about the well-being of my clients and have a very relaxing treatment room in Basingstoke (8 Meadow Road, Basingstoke, RG21 3LL). In the winter my room is well heated, with candles for relaxation and a lovely warm blanket. In the summer my double doors are open allowing the fresh air to come in!
As a member of the Association of Reflexologists (AOR) and International Institute of Reflexologists (IIR) I am committed to ensuring I practice to the highest standards. Please note that I am also fully insured.
Reflexology can assist with fertility, maternity, sleep issues, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and general well-being.