Indian Head Massage
People enjoy being massaged and they know the benefits, joy and relaxation it can bring. The physical and mental stress that accumulates each day can cause weakness in the nerves and impairs circulation of the vital life fluids to the brain causing tension, disease, depression and headaches. The skull feels tight and heavy and the brain cannot function properly.
I work all around your head including your hair - my clients find this extremely relaxing!
1) I don't use oils - so you don't need to wash your hair when you get home.
2) You will lie down on my couch (face down) during the session - your arms will be well supported.
3) It would be helpful if you could remove earrings and necklaces etc prior to the treatment.
4) Please ensure you drink plenty of water after your session due to the detoxifying effect.
5) I offer very gentle sweeping moves around your neck and head (including your hair) and it is not uncommon to fall asleep!
You can book a 30 mins Indian Head Massage either as part of the Pure Bliss treatment or with a 30 mins Facial Reflexology or 30 mins Traditional Foot Reflexology treatment to make it up to an hour.